In this special session of ExecuNet Master Class, Parker J. Palmer draws on eight decades of life – and his career as a writer, teacher, and activist – to explore the questions age raises and the promises it holds.
Our culture is deeply in need of true elders, and you can’t be one until you have arrived there – chronologically, spiritually, and intellectually. Parker J. Palmer is a writer and a man who has clearly earned the title of “Elder.”
But this session is not for elders only! Attend to hear one of our wisest minds discuss topics that matter every day to you, including:
- Work and vocation
- Staying engaged with the world
- Staying engaged with your soul
- Where we go when we die, and much more
This hour is a wondrously rich mix of reality and possibility, comfort and story, helpful counsel and poetry.
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Event Had to Say:
- “This was way beyond a presentation, this was a life-changing experience for me to hear the venerable Dr. Palmer hold forth on the foundational questions and challenges of leading a good and integral life – a life that one will eventually look back at final sundown with happiness and a quenched soul.”
- “This class has literally changed my very fundamental philosophy and approach to my life and the way I should or could relate to people that I know and those beyond. So, to return Dr Palmer’s final words back, I’m deeply grateful to Tony and Dr. Palmer for this gift of life today. And to think, I nearly missed noticing the alert from ExecuNet on this session in my mailbox!!”
- “It is excellent that you included a program on the ‘life philosophy’ side of career development and planning; in the long run, these issues matter more than most.”
No Replies to "Grace, Gravity and Getting Old: A Conversation with Parker J. Palmer"