What is the secret to success? If you said passion, hard work, talent and a bit of luck, then you clearly haven’t been talking to Adam Grant, the youngest tenured professor at the Wharton School and its highest-rated teacher.
Adam says we’re overlooking a key ingredient: how we interact with people. In this conversation with ExecuNet’s Tony Vlahos, he reveals surprising insights about what it takes to develop productive interactions, and how leaders, managers and employees can use this knowledge to build richer networks, more innovative teams and more rewarding service relationships. Listen in on Adam and Tony’s conversation as they discuss:
- Why and how “givers” end up getting ahead at work
- How to spot — and screen out — “takers”
- Why the key contacts in your networks are not who you expect
- The new rules for influencing others
- Three things we can all do to increase our value
If you want to learn how to create more success in business and in your life, you won’t want to miss this event.
No Replies to "Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success"