Your Age can be your Biggest Advantage in a Job Search. Flaunt it!
Age discrimination is alive and well. It is insidious, rarely overt, illegal but lurking in the shadows, covered up with clichés like “over-qualified.”
In this Master Class led by veteran executive coach Jean Erickson Walker, you’ll learn techniques and strategies to present yourself with power and conviction and position yourself for success. Topics include:
- Identifying your top selling points and how to differentiate yourself from your competition
- Transforming age bias to age preference with eight hiring advantages of the 50+ candidate
- Designing a dynamite résumé and brand image that demonstrates your value and puts you out ahead of the pack
- Identifying your market niche and creating a clear strategy to hit your target
- How to interview with confidence and clarity, and more
Take control of your career! Watch the recording of this Master Class to learn how to turn the tables and become the candidate in demand.
Need help telling your story? ExecuNet’s Career Strategists can make the difference in all aspects of your career journey… and beyond. Get the help you need and the job you deserve.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Best over 50 conversation I’ve had.”
- “Very informative, uplifting and inspirational”
- “Motivating yet realistic. Good to know that traditional application process is not favored.”
- “It is a good encapsulation of the challenges of being a mid-life professional and provides a good checklist of things to consider as you position yourself in the current marketplace.”
4 Replies to "Getting the Job You Want When You're Over 50"