What do you want? How likely are you to make it happen in the time frame you want? The truth is we often need the actions of others to accomplish our goals. The best way to get what you want is to figure out why someone else wants you to have it.
In this recorded session of ExecuNet Master Class, Michelle Tillis Lederman, author of The 11 Laws of Likability and The Connector’s Advantage, reveals the three reasons people take action and how to increase your aptitude of each technique.
- Recognize the three reasons people take action
- Incorporate the Inquiry vs Advocacy model to reveal motivations
- Discover how to position requests using WIIFT
- Adopt a Connector mindset to leverage relationships
- Ask for what you want with ease and increase the odds of getting a yes
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Event Had to Say
- “A simply brilliant way to build relationships and be involved in business today.”
- “Michelle was positive and inspiring.”
- “Michelle is very easy to listen to. Insightful and engaging. Good energy.”
- “Michelle has a great command of this subject, and articulates it very clearly and impactfully.”
- “All of the ExecuNet programs and speakers are consistently high quality.”
No Replies to "How to Get What You Want"