Learn how to make your LinkedIn profile count so that you stand out and get the call for the right opportunity!
LinkedIn is a highly useful tool for every working person, not to mention every job-seeker. Yet most of what’s powerful about LinkedIn as a job search tool is not obvious to the casual LinkedIn user. In this session of ExecuNet Master Class, ExecuNet career strategist and recruiter Pat Romboletti shows how to:
- Get proactive and get noticed on LinkedIn: Make your headline count and signal to recruiters and company decision makers that they should “Call me!”
- Research your target companies and find your hiring manager: Use LinkedIn proactively to discover places where you want to work and that need your talents.
- Deepen your network and get that introduction: LinkedIn makes your networking more effective and productive. Pat will show you how to leverage LinkedIn to deepen relationships and forge new ones.
No matter where you are in your career journey, if the only thing you’re doing on LinkedIn is updating your profile every now and then and waiting for others to connect with you, you’re missing the boat. Watch the recording of this Master Class to gain the insight and framework for leveraging the full power of LinkedIn for your career change and advancement.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “The most powerful LinkedIn session I have been exposed to. Great focus, useable by anyone.”
- “It was a nice blend of ‘familiar techniques’ with innovative strategies.”
- “She presents a different perspective at positioning oneself, and it looks like consumer branding.”
- “Pat Romboletti is a LinkedIn subject matter expert and helps you understand how recruiters use LinkedIn, which as a job searcher is important.”
- “One of the best I have seen so far on leveraging LinkedIn.”
2 Replies to "How to Get Noticed on LinkedIn"