Wondering how to use LinkedIn effectively as a part of your search? Have all the recent changes to LinkedIn left you more confused than ever?
LinkedIn is a highly useful tool for every working person, not to mention every job seeker. Yet most of what’s powerful about LinkedIn as a job-search tool is not obvious to the casual LinkedIn user. In this Master Class session, ExecuNet Career Strategist and executive recruiter, Pat Romboletti will show you techniques for making your profile count so that you stand out and get the call for the right opportunity. You’ll learn how to:
- Get proactive and get noticed on LinkedIn: Pat will show you how to make your headline count and use both your headline and profile to signal to recruiters and company decision-makers “Call me!”
- Research your target companies and find your hiring manager: Pat will tell you how to use LinkedInproactively to discover places where you want to work and that need your talents
- Deepen your network and get that introduction: LinkedIn makes your networking MORE effective AND productive. Pat will show you how to leverage LinkedIn to deepen relationships as well as forge new ones, by using your connections as currency.
No matter where you are in your career journey, if the only thing you’re doing on LinkedIn is updating your profile every now and then and waiting for others to connect with you, you’re missing the boat. Listen to the recording of this Master Class to gain the insight and framework for leveraging the full power of LinkedIn for your career change and advancement.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “This has been the best LinkedIn training/overview I have participated in. The “branding” concept was easy to understand and apply. I very much appreciated the examples of the branding summaries.”
- “I suspect that the vast majority of LinkedIn members are failing to leverage most of the networking power that is available.”
- “The view from a recruiter on how they use LinkedIn includes much info we as job-hunters don’t know or prioritize differently and perhaps incorrectly.”
- “It was the best webinar I’ve ever attended on LinkedIn!”
- “This is by far the BEST LinkedIn webinar that I have attended. Chalked full of information and how to’s, along with specific word choices to get the best response when networking with people. Pat’s no nonsense approach and servant’s heart really showed. Great insight to a moving target in business!”
No Replies to "How to Get Noticed on LinkedIn When You’re Job Searching"