Wondering how to use LinkedIn effectively as a part of your search? Have all the recent changes to LinkedIn left you more confused than ever??
LinkedIn is a highly useful tool for every working person, not to mention every job-seeker. Yet most of what’s powerful about LinkedIn as a job-search tool is not obvious to the casual LinkedIn user. In this ExecuNet Master Class session, ExecuNet Career Strategist and executive recruiter Pat Romboletti shows techniques for making your profile count so that you stand out and get the call for the right opportunity. You’ll learn how to:
- Get proactive and get noticed on LinkedIn: Pat will show you how to make your headline count and use both your headline and profile to signal to recruiters and company decision makers “Call me!”
- Research your target companies and find your hiring manager: Pat will tell you how to use LinkedIn proactively to discover places where you want to work and that need your talents
- Deepen your network and get that introduction: LinkedIn makes your networking MORE effective AND productive. Pat will show you how to leverage LinkedIn to deepen relationships as well as forge new ones, by using your connections as currency.
No matter where you are in your career journey, if the only thing you’re doing on LinkedIn is updating your profile every now and then and waiting for others to connect with you, you’re missing the boat. Attend this Master Class to gain the insight and framework for leveraging the full power of LinkedIn for your career change and advancement.
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Event Had to Say:
- “I especially [recommend this class] to individuals new to ExecuNet that have just started a job search and really need to get things like LinkedIn sharpened up. I really wish I had started with ExcecuNet when I first became unemployed. It has helped to sharpen my focus and prioritize the right things to make my personal branding significantly better.”
- “I have already gone in and made some changes to my LinkedIn profile from what I learned on the webinar. Many more changes to come. I will become more of a connector than I am today. Thank you Patricia!”
- “Pat obviously lives her message to help others by paying it forward.”
- “Honestly, this was really good. I’ve attended a few webinars on similar topics and this was the best.”
- “Great mix of tactical steps you can implement immediately and longer-term strategic changes you NEED to implement to really reap the value of LinkedIn as a “live global networking 24/7/365 event.”
- “Pat was a wealth of information and specific action steps one can immediately take.”
- “So much useful information and she clearly knows the topic extremely well.”
- “I’ve attended several ExecuNet Master Class sessions and they’ve all been done very well: start/end on time, excellent content, engaging speakers and thus far, zero technical issues. Keep up the good work!”
No Replies to "How to Get Noticed on LinkedIn When You’re Job Searching"