One of the most difficult challenges in today’s business world is securing a meeting with a VIP. Depending on your situation, that VIP could be:
- A C-suite executive in a company who can authorize the purchase of your product or service
- A media personality that can provide exposure for your business
- An investor who can fund your startup
Regardless of how good you are with other areas (sales, marketing, etc.), if you can’t secure a meeting (face to face or via phone) with the right party, nothing happens.
That’s why we’re so glad to bring back Geoffrey James, who’s an expert at helping clients secure meetings with VIPs… without cold calling.
Geoffrey has secured meetings with Bill Gates, Michael Dell, and Guy Kawasaki (among others) all using just email. More important, he’s been mentoring businesses — from major companies like Bloomberg to executives to sales professionals – on how to quickly secure meetings with their VIP audience.
Listen to the recording of this insightful Master Class where Geoffrey shared:
- How to secure meetings with VIPs without cold calling
- What you must do to get an open rate of over 30%
What it’s costing you and your business to not have this skill, and much more.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “A good overview of how our society has changed in networking and making business contacts.”
- “It gives a fresh perspective and new approach to email marketing and business development.”
- “Very tangible and actionable advice.”
No Replies to "How to Get a Meeting With C-Suite Executives, Business Celebrities and Investors – Without Cold Calling"