In his new release, Get Better, Todd Davis, Chief People Officer and Executive Vice President of FranklinCovey, moves beyond the adage that an organization’s greatest assets are its people. Rather, it’s the nature of the relationships between people that is the most significant driver of professional and personal effectiveness – and in the end, creates the culture that becomes an organization’s ultimate competitive advantage.
For more than 30 years, Todd has observed, led, and coached leaders at all levels within organizations. He has identified the key principles and paradigms in FranklinCovey’s world-class solutions, which positively impact relationships at work.
In this ExecuNet Master Class session, Todd will explore the most common relationship pitfalls that affect personal careers and organizational results, as well as the proven practices that influential people at any level of an organization can use to truly master the skills of effective relationships, such as:
- Wear Glasses That Work — How you see yourself and others impacts your relationships
- Behave Your Way to Credibility — Both character and competence are required to create credibility
- Play Your Roles Well — Evaluate key roles to ensure they remain a top priority.
- See the Tree, Not Just the Seedling — Learn skills to help you see and grow the talent around you
This session is for any senior-level executive looking to create a competitive advantage in any size and type of organization.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Great review of true leadership.”
- “Very influential and eye-opening.”
- “This lecture in my opinion, would be helpful to every leader whether new or experienced.”
- “Keep up the great work. I find the Master Classes both enjoyable and helpful.”
No Replies to "Get Better: 15 Proven Practices to Building Effective Relationships at Work"