We each have a unique genius and reason for fulfillment—our Zone of Genius. When we bring what we do best to our job, we take good performance and turn it into exceptional performance.
This recorded session of ExecuNet Master Class takes you through the Genius Habit methodology and principles developed by performance strategist, speaker, and the creator of the Zone of Genius methodology, Laura Garnett. Laura shares client stories that demonstrate the impact of learning this one simple habit. You will learn:
- A new definition of genius and purpose and how it applies to performance.
- How to improve business results and overall engagement.
- How to use the Performance Tracker to build The Genius Habit.
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Class Had to Say
- “Very insightful presenter…very credible and capable.”
- “Simple yet very impactful principles.”
- “Eye-opening to look deeper at yourself and not just your job.”
- “One of the best programs so far. Concise, practical and not the same content we get from everyone out there.”
- “Outside the box, provocative approaches.”
- “Hope I get the recording – very professional, nice, easy pace, great speaker –terrific topic. I was surprised that 80% of folks are not happy on their jobs/with their careers. WOW!”
- “Presenter did a wonderful job of laying out her story. I am going to get the book, can’t wait!”
- “I’m going to purchase the book so that I can complete the survey questionnaires to find my ‘Challenge’ and my ‘Genius’ at work.”
No Replies to "The Genius Habit: Making Any Job the Job for You"