How to live? That is the question – and Tom Rath has the answer.
In this revealing talk with ExecuNet Chief Marketing Officer Tony Vlahos, Tom shares his powerful research on how we all can live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Don’t miss Tom and Tony as they discuss:
- The three keys to a FULL CHARGE
- What really makes life and work worthwhile
- How the pull of a paycheck can ruin great careers
- Specific strategies for doubling your number of high-quality work hours
- The 45/15 model for remaining fully charged throughout the workday
- The power of positive intent on our lives and our work
- Why “best friend”-caliber relationships make us better workers
- The Ultimate Strength every leader must possess
- How to eat your way to a better work day
- The one condition that has the GREATEST effect on productivity
- When technology can really hurt you at work
- The saliva study, how to de-stress, and much more.
Their illuminating conversation will challenge you to stop pursuing happiness and start creating meaning instead; lead you to rethink your daily interactions with the people who matter most; and show you how to put your own health first in order to be your best every day. Most important, it will inspire you to make changes, starting now.
Tom Rath is an author and researcher who studies the role of human behavior in business, health and well-being. His most recent work includes a feature-length documentary film, Fully Charged, which explores the key elements of energizing one’s work and life through personal stories and interviews with the world’s leading social scientists.
Tom has written five New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers over the past decade, starting with the #1 New York Times bestseller How Full Is Your Bucket? His book StrengthsFinder 2.0 was the top-selling book of 2013 worldwide on Amazon.com. Tom’s latest bestsellers are Strengths Based Leadership, Wellbeing, and Eat Move Sleep. In total, his books have sold more than 6 million copies and have made more than 300 appearances on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list.
Tom serves as a senior scientist for Gallup. He is also a scientific advisor to Welbe, a startup focused on wearable technology. He is a regular lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania.
No Replies to "Are You Fully Charged? A Conversation With Tom Rath"