It takes about four seconds to take a single deep breath. It’s also all the time you need to change your self-sabotaging ways, your career and your life.
In this exclusive interview, Peter Bregman talks about his new book, Four Seconds:All the Time You Need to Stop Counter-Productive Habits and Get the Results You Want (HarperOne, February 2015) and shares insight on how to stop self-sabotaging habits, replace them with truly effective ones, and create the results you truly want.
- (0:50) Why Peter wrote Four Seconds
- (1:50) How four short seconds can impact our work and lives
- (5:45) The key to working and living productively
- (9:40) How rituals improve our productivity
Watch part 1
- (14:07) How to be “clean” in our personal and business relationships
- (21:40) How to inspire others at work, and ourselves
- (28:08) The core value of Four Seconds
Watch part 2
No Replies to "Four Seconds That Will Change Your Career and Your Life"