Our Client, now part of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India, one of the world 's largest Stock Exchanges, is a Global Cyber Security / Information Risk Management (IRM) Services company providing management consulting and technology life-cycle services in the area of Information Risk across the United States, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Through their offerings they have created a niche for themselves and work with global clients in addressing their Risk Management needs. They are backed by the strength and financial depth of a global company that is well-known in the IT media space for its thought leadership.
Founded in 2008, our Client has 1500+ customers globally, 400+ employees, 2000+ Projects Completed, 93% Customer Retention and has offices in Cupertino, Dallas, New York, Dubai and Bangalore. They are a Big 4 like, pure play Cyber Security company with deep expertise in Identity and Access Management, Information Risk Assessment, Application Security, Managed Security and Security Engineering services.
They offer their clients:
- Information Risk Advisory Services
- Secure Life Cycle Development
- Identity and Access Management
- Converged Services
The Client prefers VP candidates with companies like: Netscout, Cisco, Fidelis, Fortinet, Check Point, Centrify, Ping Identity, Sailpoint, Bitium, OneLogin, NetIQ, Duo Security, Symantec, RSA, Threat Matrix, AlienVault, Intel Security (McAfee), Trustwave, Websense, Trend Micro, Niksun, Fishnet, Kaspersky Labs, F5, Tufin,, Tier 1 Consulting companies, or their competitors, etc. in their background.
Seeking a selling Vice President of Sales to build-out and manage a Sales Team, while hunting new business. Looking for a person that can bring on a Team of (4-5) Account Executives and manage a 3-person Inside Sales Team, while hunting and closing new business.
- Build an exceptionally driven sales team by identifying potential candidates, hire, and retain elite sales talent, while also selling.
- Actively train and develop sales talent through leading by example, one-on-one training, role playing and coaching on a regular basis.
- Perform all personnel management activities for staff including recruitment, training, performance evaluation and salary management.
- Encourage professional development through weekly meetings and training.
- Promote discipline and work ethic in the sales staff, while setting an example closing business yourself.
- Motivate potential candidates and paint a compelling picture of a promising career trajectory at the company.
- Improve sales methodology on an organization-wide basis. This includes improving methods for prospecting, identifying, qualifying, following up, and most importantly, closing sales.
- Manage and develop every sales executive in the business directly.
- Pitch persuasively to Fortune 1000 corporate clients in an eloquent and efficient manner.
- Maintain a high volume of daily outreach through cold emails, cold calls, strategic relationship development, consultative selling, and follow-up.
- Secure multi-million dollar sales successfully.
- Close deals strategically using critical thinking.
- Expand the size and profitability of deals.
- Desired Specialty Background '" Information Security Sales & Services with a technical understanding of Identity and Access Management, Information Risk Assessment, Application Security, Managed Security and Security Engineering services.
- 7 to 10 or more years of industry experience selling and managing for a Cyber Security company (see above), Information Security Systems Integrator, Global Management Consulting firm or Information Technology Outsourcing company.
- Technical background in the Information Security space is preferred.
- Well versed in Information Security Engineering Services.
- Broad understanding of Identity and Access Management, Information Risk Assessment, Application Security, Managed Security and Security Engineering services.
- Strong relationship building skills to effectively work in all areas of the business to successfully perform the required duties.
- Experience developing relationships with senior client executives (CISO 's, CIO 's, CEO 's)
- You have a strong business acumen and aptitude to understand the key business drivers and financial knowledge to develop return on investment models
- Prior Sales Team building experience. Personable, Outgoing and Fun to be Around!
Base Salary: $160,000.00 '" $175,000.00 + (DOE)
OTE: $325,000.00 '" $350,000.00, No Cap + Equity + Full Benefits Package + All Expenses + Upward Mobility
Location: Dallas (preferred), will also consider Austin & Houston