The Vice President, Data & Analytics will provide vision and strategy for both analytics and data management activities. Oversee the data stewards, consultants, and data scientists.
Maximize performance and minimize risk with established policies, standards, organization, and enforcement for data and analytics. Develop and monitor key performance indicators. Implement and manage policies and procedures for data accuracy and governance. Respond and adjust to changes in regulations regarding data and analytics.
Develop new data sources and analytical solutions aligning with business to provide product innovation. Understand market to create and evaluate new additions to enhance data assets.
Drive ‘selling with analytics’ by continually to upgrading team knowledge of advanced analytics methodologies and tools. Develop consulting and analytics teams with a focus on consultative client engagement. Advance client engagement with compelling market intelligence, insights, and thought leadership. Create analyses to prove the value of data and products to a broad base or individual clients.
Present at executive briefings, forums, and conferences to promote the power of EMS data and analytics.
• Defining, leading, directing and managing an enterprise data strategy, ensuring our data collection and analysis solutions are coordinated, integrated and perform to the highest standards and expectations in the marketplace. Building, prioritizing, and managing a multi-year roadmap for analytics deliverables and investments.
• Operationalizing an enterprise data governance strategy. Aligning policies and processes to support data strategy, data quality, regulations, and security.
• Developing and implementing business transformation through direct engagement and relationship building with all stakeholders
• Collaborating with technology teams on evolution of our data strategy
• Partnering with senior leaders within functional areas and business units to understand business objectives.
• Building data assets and advanced analytics that significantly impact revenue and EBIT.
• Building, leading and developing a motivated data and analytics team as a center of excellence - driving top talent at the interface of data analytics, technology and business.
• Delivering data-driven insights and recommendations to improve all aspects of the customer experience
• Leading, coaching and developing teams of subject matter experts in analytics and consulting, who are responsible for driving revenue through client engagements.
• Creating high performing teams that promote world class research, data management and analytical skills.
• Creating a library of case studies to be used for client, partner, and market engagements.
• Managing your budget, overseeing long term solution architecture and managing vendors to provide best service at the lowest cost.
• Communicating and presenting data related matters to top-level executives as well as to our clients.
• Serving as a change agent within the organization, building an analytics-driven culture that fosters data-driven decision making.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in an executive level with demonstrated experience working within Workforce or Operations.
• 15 years of experience working in data & analytics, including data governance, creating new product offerings, M&A, and data innovation across an organization.
• Experience in analytics leadership roles, preferably with responsibility for multiple analytics functions.
• Strategic thinker with sound judgement and business sense.
• Experience in data management, analytics, data science, business intelligence and reporting strategy.
• Strong executive presence and communication. Ability to influence decision makers at executive level.
• Ability to translate results into clear, concise presentations, written reports, and data visualizations
• Proven organizational development and planning expertise necessary to lead an efficient and nimble team through complex program requirements, deliverables and challenges
• Demonstrated ability to navigate multiple business units and verticals.