What will be the vision of the VP, HR at Company?
When you become a member of the Company team, you'll join a fast-paced, enthusiastic and dynamic team. You'll play a key role in the Company's strategic initiatives to support growth and encourage business goals to align toward one common goal. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, and recruiting and retaining top talent, you will be the driver of all of these exciting daily projects. The employee experience will be one of your top motivations. Arriving at a workplace to be surrounded by motivated, caring and intelligent colleagues is what you will be doing. If you have the enthusiasm, vision and desire to drive all of these important initiatives in the organization, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
What the VP, HR will be responsible for:
- Oversees the development and implementation of Company policies and procedures. Leads the formulation and administration of HR policies and programs related to recruitment, staffing, compensation, benefits, risk management, organizational and employee development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Maintains knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues. Understand the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinate the integration of all such programs.
- Provides oversight and direction to recruitment and staffing programs which attract and retain exemplary talent and ensures the Company's workforce is positioned as a sustainable source of competitive advantage. Maintains keen understanding of changing workforce demographics and expectations.
- Oversees the application of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action principles in all talent acquisition activities.
- Facilitates the Company's strategic business planning process. Initiates and coordinates activities that stimulate analysis of current business conditions and perpetuate action toward Company growth, diversification and market expansion.
- Oversees the design and implementation of results-driven training and development strategies that support both Company and employee needs. Directs the development of a key leadership succession plan framework and process.
- Directs the development and administration of an equitable compensation system that is competitive and commensurate with the Company's compensation philosophy. Assists the Board of Director's Compensation Committee in analyzing and recommending CEO compensation and benefits package.
- Oversees the development and administration of the Company benefit programs and services that support the Company's benefit philosophy, implementing cost-containment strategies as appropriate.
- The Vice President, Human Resources provides counsel and collaborates with the President and the executive team on Human Resources topics such as compensation, succession planning, performance management, benefits planning, and overall strategies tied to people. Influences and advises peers and leaders across the organization on people strategies utilizing a keen understanding of the employee experience including key motivation and engagement tools.
- Ensures Human Resources programs, policies and initiatives are not only in support of the business but are supported by the business through effective internal networking and establishment of key partnerships within the business. Effectively communicates Human Resources plans and strategies across the organization.
- Manages other areas such as employee communication, employee safety and health and community issues.
- Manages the budget and other financial measures of the HR Department.
- Builds and executes effective talent development and compensation programs.
What you will bring us:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; Masters of Business Administration or other relevant advanced degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience. HR certification preferred.
- 15+ years Human Resources experience, including demonstrated success working as a member of a team in a senior leadership role with at least 7 years functioning at HR director or manager level.
- Experience partnering with, influencing and acting as a trusted advisor to executive level peers as well as in sponsoring cross-functional initiatives and change.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of executive compensation, succession planning, and performance management.
- An excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, systems development, performance management, training, recruitment, and federal and state employment laws.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex human resource-related documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to employee groups and management at all levels of the company.