It’s all about the company. A recent study by Lucy English shows dream companies hold the secret to workplace happiness. Lucy, a sociologist and expert in the area of strategic human capital management, joined Tony Vlahos, Host of ExecuNet Master Class to talk about dream companies and her latest book. It’s harder to find dream jobs than companies that will be supportive of their employees as whole people with interests and responsibilities beyond their job. “A dream company is more important than a dream job,” says Lucy. Listen to Lucy and Tony talk about what dream companies have figured out that others have not and how it helps the employees AND the companies.
- 0:45 The dream job is second to the dream company
- 2:12 Characteristics of a dream company
- 3:30 Benefits for the dream company
- 4:00 Transform your company into a dream company
- 5:04 Getting into a dream company
- 7:20 Achieving work/life balance
- 9:32 The Penny Wade Mystery Series
For more information on Dream Companies and employer solutions visit Bright Horizons Solutions at Work https://solutionsatwork.brighthorizons.com/
No Replies to "Forget Your Dream Job"