Do you ever:
- Find people texting or tuning out when you’re talking to them?
- Have a tough time explaining what you do?
- Get frustrated because you can’t get across the value of what you have to offer in a way people get it and want it?
- Wish you could clearly and compellingly communicate your ideas and priority projects so people approve, support and fund them?
If so, you’re in the right place.
We’re taught math, science and history in school; we’re not taught how to EARN people’s attention so they’re motivated to keep listening, reading or watching.
As a result, our priorities, programs and products may not succeed at the level they deserve – not because they don’t have value – but because we’re not able to clearly articulate that value to customers, stakeholders and key decision-makers.
Want good news?
There’s a solution to this. It’s called The Eyebrow Test®.
It’s a method I’ve developed that can help us:
- BE more intriguing in the first crucial 60 seconds when people are deciding whether to give us their valuable time, mind and dime.
- TEST how intriguing we are so we know whether we’re capturing and keeping people’s favorable attention.
Here’s an experience that contributed to me developing The Eyebrow Test®.
No Replies to "What is the Eyebrow Test?"