This is new and it’s exciting. Leadership and business pioneer Patrick Lencioni, a trusted advisor in our circle, is inviting the ExecuNet community to the first ever UnConference – a two-day event for people on the forefront of teamwork, leadership and organizational health. He said it’s going to be a combination of a seminar, workshop, family reunion, and sleepover. This unique event is for leaders who are passionate about teamwork and organizational health and who want to get more involved in creating healthy cultures and shaping the future of direction of work.
Some of the highlights planned for you:
- Presentations by Pat about his latest thinking around organizational health and his current, unannounced book project.
- Talks by two of the best CEOs in modern business.
- Practical sessions for consultants around building their practices and implementing concepts with clients.
- Sessions designed for leaders on how to build a culture of organizational health.
- Interactive sessions for attendees to share their experiences and ideas around OH in the organizations they serve.
- Other fun stuff they haven’t shared yet.
If you are on the fence about joining, watch this short video from Pat about why you should attend the UnConference and how it’s unlike any other conference you’ve attended.
Trusted voices. Leading influencers. The transformative results you want. It’s all a part of your ExecuNet experience, and because you’re an ExecuNet member, Pat is offering you a discount. You can use code EXECUNET to save $300 off the regular registration rate.
REGISTER ME – I’M IN!
No Replies to "An Experience You Don't Want to Miss!"