If you’re in the market for a new job in 2021, how you go about your search may look a little different.
During this expert Q&A, acclaimed senior-level executive career coach Harriette Lowenthal will tell you about changes that are likely sticking around and how to prepare to get the role you want.
Some of the questions Harriette asked were on:
- What recruiters will look for in 2021
- How to turn your network into a job
- The interview process
- The best way to set yourself apart from the competition
Here’s what some attendees of the live class had to say:
- “Great high level reminders and tips for your executive job search.”
- “Lots of very useful, practical info. Loved the use of real life examples to support the points being made.”
- “Harriette and Tony made some helpful suggestions on staying updated and also how to read people who are difficult to get a response from.”
- “Learned a lot more about marketing my potential, not the past.”
- “Void of sales speak; i.e., buy one of our services or multiple. The info was straightforward and genuine.”
- “Thankful for the LinkedIn advice regarding networking and the need to be future thinking.”
- “ExecuNet always has the most amazing, relevant topics to present and excellent speakers. Please continue to offer downloadable Power Point presentations when appropriate. One thing I miss is the early days of ExecuNet when we’d meet in-person in large gatherings with directory handout at the Cornell Club in New York or in Stamford, CT – and get a chance to network in person with other ExecuNet members. It was a great way to build community.”
In addition to being in a leadership position with ExecuNet’s Career Strategists and Coaches, Harriette works 1:1 with high-level senior executives, VIP members, to provide strategic guidance and coaching to help them land their next great opportunity. This includes uncovering their unique value proposition and defining competitive differentiators to advance their careers. Additionally, she provides detailed feedback for improving personal marketing collateral – well beyond a resume. There’s no one better qualified to speak on the subject of executive job search!
Want to know more about ExecuNet’s Career Services Group?
Ready to schedule a consultation?
This Master Class is available to to those who have activated VIP Access.