The Evergreen customer, client, or supporter can be a constant resource of business, referrals, goodwill, good ideas, and market power, but only if you embrace the philosophy of Evergreen.
Great companies are evergreen, thriving in any condition. They stand firm in the face of shifting marketing trends. They don’t obsess about e-blast timings or Facebook likes. They don’t depend on discounts or gimmicky promotions to attract new customers. In fact, they don’t exert much energy on getting new customers at all!
In this powerful Master Class presentation by marketing expert and Amazon #1 bestselling author Noah Fleming, you’ll learn:
- A new strategic framework for your company to thrive in our competitive and connected world
- Why customers stick with Evergreen companies year after year regardless of the competitive environment
- How to measure the true cost of your customer acquisition efforts
- Why adding more products/services will not save customers, but restructuring your content does
- How to communicate your values during every customer interaction
- How to create loyalty programs that go beyond punch cards and points, and so much more…
Whether your organization is large or small, this presentation will help you channel your efforts into creating memorable customer experiences, cultivating lasting relationships, and creating loyal customers that drive your enduring success.
Noah Fleming is a marketing expert and the author of the Amazon #1 bestselling book – Evergreen: Cultivate The Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving.
He’s an expert blogger for Fast Company Magazine, and a regular contributor to The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business Section. Noah has been routinely quoted and mentioned in publications like Forbes, The New York Times, Reuters, and more.
As a thought leader in strategic marketing and customer loyalty, Noah helps his clients dramatically increase sales, multiply profits, and maximize customer value. He is the trusted source for coaching and consulting to thousands of owners, executives, and individuals.
No Replies to "How to Cultivate Enduring Customer Loyalty"