Workplace teams are supposed to harness employees’ talents to tackle challenges. But the reality often falls short.
Now imagine having a team where everyone steps up and performs all of the leadership tasks. Imagine a team that is constantly sharing knowledge and pushing the envelope – one that does long-term planning and produces outstanding performance.
In this Master Class, acclaimed organizational design consultant Paul Gustavson shows you how to design systems that nurture the leadership potential of every employee – the key to creating high-performance teams. Proven principles and techniques that are covered in this recording include:
- Creating advantage through the Five Stage Team Development Model
- How to produce “teams of leaders” at every level of the organization
- The secrets of a great Work Design
- Utilizing great team processes
- Establishing a value creation model which connects team members with their contribution, and more
Paul shares real-world examples and a fresh approach to help you transform passive groups of disparate people into effective teams of leaders – workplace teams that work!
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “I absolutely recommend this program! It is so needed today, especially in the age of technology where verbal communication and engagement appears to be decreasing, which leads to no communication sometimes and hinders team-building efforts in organizations.”
- “These presentations are excellent – their scope, subject matter and the selected presenters are extremely relevant to today’s challenges and transitions.”
- “This was insightful, new material that I had not heard before and very practical. Highly recommend.”
- “These suggestions are unique, powerful, founded on real-live data and experience and they actually work. This is a fresh perspective and lens to look at your organization through – and I know it yields better business results – our company is using Paul right now as a consultant, and the way he applies his methodology to the organization change process is truly revolutionary.”
1 Reply to "How to Create Workplace Teams That Work"