In this ExecuNet Master Class session, 25-year executive recruiter, bestselling author, and Kellogg School professor Jeff Hyman shares his secrets for conducting a job search that actually works.
Despite the super-tight job market, many executives fail to next land the job they want because they make the same five mistakes. Find out what they are, and how to search the right way instead. Plus, find out the best way to get headhunters to call YOU.
Executives who plan to make a career move in 2018 should attend this session
What you will learn:
- The behind-the-scenes scoop from a 25-year executive recruiter
- The 5 biggest mistakes that executive job seekers make
- What headhunters and employers really want (and how to provide it)
- Best practices for conducting an executive job search … even a confidential one
Member feedback on this class was overwhelming. Here’s a taste of what was said to us:
- “Clear, actionable, guidance that will help you find a Rock Star position that is a perfect fit for your talents!”
- “GREAT advice. my peers are struggling to get interviews at the right companies and often make mistakes.”
- “Very specific and informative about the recruitment process from the recruiter’s POV.”
- “Robust knowledge of the topic; practical perspective of a highly experienced exec recruiter; energy and enthusiasm in sharing pearls of wisdom.”
- “Good investment of my time.”
- “The speaker was candid about the realities of an executive job search and provides insights and tips you don’t hear on other similar webinars.”
- “Direct, open, honest, high energy.”
- “Presenter was top shelf — knowledgeable, professional, presented value add info with real-world experience.”
- “This is my third Master Class and I learned so much about job searching that I am getting better and better at it; the results reflect that. I will definitely recommend the class to others.”
- “I thought it was concise and effective, with some strong, actionable takeaways.”
- “This one was darn near perfect!”
Click here for program slides
No Replies to "How to Conduct a Winning Job Search: Advice from a 25-year Executive Recruiter"