Claudio Fernández-Aráoz, Senior Advisor at the global executive search firm Egon Zehnder and a world renowned expert on identifying and developing talent, sat down with ExecuNet’s CMO Anthony Vlahos for a conversation on leadership today.
Here’s what they talked about:
- 0:36 The secret of business
- 2:19 The one thing all great leaders do extremely well
- 4:30 Why potential trumps brains, experience, and “competencies”
- 5:39 The four hallmarks of talent potential
- 6:50 How an executive can make their hiring potential known to companies
- 9:08 What’s wrong with job ads
- 11:44 Three reasons why the war for talent will intensify in the coming years
No Replies to "Claudio Fernandez-Araoz on Business Today"