Updated version of the hit program with a particularly good Q&A session at the end.
Over the next 10 years, eight million business owners will be exiting their businesses. This “Transition Tidal Wave” presents the best opportunity in decades for individuals trying to exit Corporate America and become entrepreneurs. Now is the time to buy an existing business and gain control over your life.
But here’s the problem: The process of buying a business through traditional channels, such as business brokers, is extremely inefficient. In fact, it’s why 90 percent of prospective buyers never find a business to buy.
Join this ExecuNet Master Class session led by Aaron Paul, President of Acquisition Finders, to learn everything you need to know about buying an existing business, including:
- The best time to buy an existing business (hint: don’t wait!)
- How to avoid business-buying roadblocks
- Strategies for finding the right business at a great price
- Financing tips, case studies from past acquisitions, and much more
Aaron will advise you on how to make the right choice and hit the ground running.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “This Master Class really give the attendee the plan on how to approach the acquisition process.”
- “For people unfamiliar with buying a small business this class had lots of practical, nuts & bolts information.”
- “Great unbiased overview of a topic that many talk about but know little.”
No Replies to "How to Buy an Existing Business: An Exciting Alternative to Corporate America"