Over the next 10 years, 8 million business owners will be exiting their businesses. This “Transition Tidal Wave” presents the best opportunity in decades for individuals trying to exit Corporate America and become entrepreneurs.
But here’s the problem: The process of buying a business through traditional channels, such as business brokers, is extremely inefficient. In fact, it’s why 90% of prospective buyers never find a business to buy.
Watch this recorded presentation by Aaron Paul, President of Acquisition Finders, to learn everything you need to know about buying an existing business, including:
- The best time to buy an existing business (hint: don’t wait!)
- How to avoid business-buying roadblocks
- Strategies for finding the right business at a great price
- Financing tips, case studies from past acquisitions, and much more
Aaron will tell you how to make the right choice and hit the ground running.
- Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “I will consider purchasing a business as the next move in my career progression.”
- “Here’s a simple way to answer question “Could I buy a business?’”
- “Finding and buying a business as not as difficult as I thought.”
Do you care about leadership? Your company’s future? What about your own career? Then don’t miss a single ExecuNet Master Class, plus get every recording – past, present, and future – as a Platinum member: https://www.execunet.com/membership/
No Replies to "How to Buy an Existing Business: An Exciting Alternative to Corporate America"