Two realities have redefined the nature of influence in today’s modern marketplace. First, our choices have increased exponentially (trite but true, think cable TV). Every new product, service, cause and idea must now work overtime to capture people’s attention. The second, a fact lost on many, is that people have become very distrusting and easily distracted, making attention increasingly scarce and fleeting. It takes a lot of money, talent, and energy to sustain people’s attention.
These conditions point to why today’s most forward-looking people and organizations are moving beyond attention. They’re acutely aware that it’s not enough to simply have people know about them and their agendas. They need people to choose them, support them, work with them, and recommend them. In other words, they need people to believe.
This entertaining and thought-provoking Master Class on belief will describe the three self-enhancing value components that brands are struggling to implement in order to engage today’s skeptical and discerning customers and clients, and create one-of-a-kind experiences. And you’ll be given insightful and actionable answers to help navigate today’s new realities and create unwavering belief in your brand.
You’ll experience a deep-dive immersive experience that will engage your brain and light a fire in you and your team. You’ll learn:
- The major trends that are changing the rules of the marketplace game
- How the brain makes choices in an overstimulated environment
- A new framework for creating engagement in this new, customer-controlled, excess economy
- How to become a more strategic thinker about brand development, experience design, and value creation
- How to take belief to a whole new level!
Tom’s passion and vision will inspire business leaders and entrepreneurs of all stripes, shake the sleep out of any organization, and renew a focus on creating the kind of value that customers are happy to choose, talk about, and make an integral part of their busy lives.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “OMG Tom is so dynamic!”
- “This program was engaging in a way I’ve only found with Tom Peters or Thomas Frey or Friedman.”
- “One of the best I have heard in a long time.”
- “Excellent and eye-opening information combined with a vibrant delivery.”
- “Tom was very engaging and easy to listen to. He made real-world connections that provided for a greater understanding of the content.”
- “Brilliant and inspiring! Tom Asacker’s presentation has inspired me to think and act differently about my daily process and be more creative in my work.”
- “Exciting, engaging speaker.”
No Replies to "The Business of Belief"