You’ve been tapped to take on a new leadership role and it’s time to make things happen. Expectations are high. Like most highly ambitious leaders, you want to make a significant contribution to serve the business, and fast. How will you strategically use the first days and weeks to add value over the next 12-24 months?
In this recorded Master Class session, Hilary Potts, author of The Executive Transition Playbook and recognized leadership strategist, shares valuable insights about starting a new role strong, and staying focused to succeed over the long-term. Hilary offers a step-by-step roadmap to help you take charge and hit the ground running. Listen to hear trusted advice on how to:
- Create a Transition Playbook that accelerates your learning curve and momentum
- Recognize and avoid classic executive transition mistakes
- Open critical communication channels and build trusting relationships with those that matter
- Make clear, conscious choices in how you want to lead, and more
Moving into a new role is a big challenge for any leader at any level. Listen to this session to learn surefire strategies and tools to help make your leadership transition a smooth and successful one.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “This was one of the best sessions I’ve attended.”
- “We need to NOT approach transition with the ‘I got this’ attitude and this training was helpful in looking at that.”
- “I found the content to be relevant and applicable as well as easy to follow.”
No Replies to "How to Bring Your Best to a New Leadership Role"