Feeling stuck behind one or more of these job-search roadblocks?
- Resumé black holes and potholes …
- Recruiter silence
- Interviews that lead nowhere
- Age “red flags”
- Dead end networking events, and more
Then join our powerhouse panel of executive coaches, recruiters, and career strategists for expert help understanding the stumbling blocks you might be facing, and new strategies for working your way around them. Get advice you can trust on how to:
- Build a bridge to recruiters – and make them chase YOU
- Blast away age-related objections
- Clear your biggest interview hurdles
- Breeze through your next interview
- Create a resumé that stops traffic, and more
Available only to VIP members, the recording of this advice-filled, question-and-answer session will provide approaches you can apply right away to get your search on track, keep moving forward and land your next position in today’s competitive market.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “This program was the inspiration that I needed. Will help me press on with my job search in a more strategic manner!”
- “The suggestions on ageism were helpful.”
- “This class is directly applicable to the over 50 Executive looking for work.”
- “I learned I need to focus on a career-enhancing strategy and networking, and have my tools (resume, linked-in profile., etc.) perfected rather than apply to every job posting I see that looks interesting.”
- “I have been so focused on getting an interview, I need to stop and prepare for when they actually start coming in. I need to prepare “my story” and questions.”
- “Yes, the information was extremely helpful and offered insights into the recruiting process.”
- “I am really intrigued by LinkedIn and the breakdown of the sections that are searched by keywords. The panel did a great job on answering my LI questions.”
1 Reply to "The Biggest Job Search Roadblocks – and How to Knock Them Down"