Looking for a new job is really hard work. It can be all-consuming and stressful… especially if you are not prepared and don’t know how to start.
ExecuNet Master Class Host Anthony Vlahos spoke with widely respected career coach Harriette Lowenthal on how to meet the challenges of the early days of an executive-level job search. Harriette is a key member of the ExecuNet Career Strategy Group and coaches senior executives every day on how to meet their career goals. In this interview she talked about:
- 00:55 Day 1 of your search
- 01:44 The next step
- 03:05 The role of job boards in a search
- 04:09 Effective networking
- 06:40 Alerting recruiters
- 08:54 Structuring your days
- 11:02 Networking with purpose
- 13:35 The importance of “fit” when evaluating job options
- 16:03 Your online presence
Get connected with an ExecuNet Personal Career Success Coach!
No Replies to "At the Beginning of Your Job Search..."