Work stress is the leading source of stress for US adults and it has increased steadily over the past few decades. Work stressors increase the odds of mental and physical illness by up to 50%, and decrease engagement and performance, costing US industry an estimated $300 billion annually.
So, how do we minimize the impact of work stress and help our employees engage and thrive? Employee wellness programs alone won’t solve the problem. A Connection Culture is the missing link in managing workplace stress and promoting employee engagement and health. In this ExecuNet Master Class session, Dr. Todd W. Hall will show you a simple, actionable framework—Vision, Value, and Voice—to help your team connect to the work they love and the people they serve. You’ll learn about the power of resonant emotions, attachment styles, and core motivations, and how they interact with stress. Attendees will also receive a free MCORE assessment to help you identify and leverage your core motivations. When you put these practices into action, you and your team will experience:
- A decreased sense of stress
- Greater fulfillment from job-motivation alignment
- Increased team engagement and performance
This session is for executives, managers, and individual contributors who want to make a positive impact on their team.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “A number of the questions from participants were very relevant to my experiences.”
- “[In ExecuNet Master Class I] always learn something I can apply to my day-to-day.”
- “Different approach to managing stress.”
No Replies to "How to Beat Work Stress and Elevate Engagement"