Learn how to be proficient in the kind of high-payoff learning that’s needed to succeed in today’s business world.
As new knowledge—and the possibilities that arise from that knowledge—propels us forward, leadership readiness expert and renowned author Erika Andersen suggests that success in today’s world requires the ability to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and continuously—in spite of our mixed feelings about being a novice.
Listen to the recording of this Master Class session as Erika explores core mental skills – a model she calls ANEW – for becoming a master of mastery: the kind of learner who can continue to re-invent and grow to meet the challenges of this new world. You’ll learn:
- Why becoming a high-payoff learner is so important (and why we resist)
- The ANEW skills you need to become a master learner
- Tools for applying the ANEW model in any area of your life
This Master Class session is ideal for business executives who need to keep up with and thrive through change, especially senior level executives in rapidly changing industries, or those who want to learn how to expand their skills and knowledge quickly and continuously.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “The content was very good and can be applied both personally and professionally.”
- “There is a richness in content, which is presented clearly, concisely, and with humor.”
- “A powerful way to move forward as a leader and stay relevant.”
- “It is refreshing and explains in a simple way how to modify your behavior to put yourself in the right mindset to learn new things even in your area of expertise.”
No Replies to "Be Bad First – Get Good at Things FAST to Stay Ready for the Future"