From the beginning of time, and across every corner of the globe, mankind has celebrated the achievements of people in nearly every category or endeavor—including the military, academia, arts, and athletics.
And yet, we still don’t see enough appreciation in the one place where it is needed most – at work.
Todd Nordstrom, co-author of the book Appreciate, joined us for a very special session of ExecuNet Master Class to share insights from one of the largest workplace studies on appreciation and recognition—a study that shows when people are asked what their manager can do to inspire them to produce great work 37% of them said, “recognize me.”
Participants will learn:
- How appreciation has profoundly impacted their own life and career—even if they don’t realize it
- Why appreciation is a leader’s #1 tool to engage and inspire employees
- What leaders should be appreciating in their people
- Where, when, and how often employees should be appreciated.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Excellent and thought-provoking insights. AWESOME presentation!”
- “ExecuNet is always ahead of the curve, bringing me programs and classes that challenge the corporate psyche. I’m in good hands being a passenger.”
- “Todd Nordstrom conveyed his meaning through powerful storytelling which resonates much more loudly than other vehicles of conveyance. Well done, Todd.”
- “Great insights on motivating your team!”
No Replies to "Appreciate: Celebrating People, Inspiring Greatness"