In this session of ExecuNet Master Class, Joseph Michelli explores his latest book, The Airbnb Way, and reveals how Airbnb has created a branded customer experience through a network of thousands of independent hospitality providers. Airbnb’s unique leadership lessons work with any 21st century business, in any industry. In this session, Joseph explores practical tools for creating extraordinary customer experiences that focus on:
- Belonging: Create a world where everyone feels they belong in your business
- Trust: Foster online trust that enables offline connections
- Hospitality: Help people deliver “service with heart”
- Empowerment: Enable people to achieve financial and personal goals
- Community: Build a global network
Listen to this recorded session and discover how to drive culture and create outstanding experiences for those you serve!
No Replies to "The Airbnb Way: 5 Leadership Lessons for Igniting Growth through Loyalty, Community, and Belonging"