Succeeding during the interview is the final step in landing that ideal senior level executive role. No doubt, you’re going to run into a few notoriously tricky questions. But the interviewing process begins long before you walk through the hiring manager’s door.
During this roundtable discussion, our expert panel of senior executive career advisers, coaches and recruiters will walk you through the interview process, from pre-interview preparation to follow-up. They will share strategies for succeeding at every step along the way.
You will learn the one secret weapon that you need to bring to your next interview to help you stand out and get the hiring manager to visualize you solving problems for him. You will also hear the panelists’ advice for crafting impressive answers to even the toughest questions.
You will leave this provocative, question-and-answer session with invaluable information that will significantly improve your interviewing skills and overall job search success.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “This was likely the best ExecuNet-sponsored session that I have participated in because of its immediate usefulness.”
- “Excellent content on how to interview well and what to say. Three perspectives especially helpful.”
- “All presenters had solid content…love that authenticity has become a key goal…not robotic answers (as was my experience 20 years ago coming out of B school.”
- “Clearly stated myth busting & excellent counsel about how to think about making the most of one’s answers! “
- “The ideas went beyond the obvious. Most executives who are between jobs haven’t been in that position in quite some time. It’s a whole new world out there!”
- “Value = priceless!”
- “Great session, really appreciated. Very experienced and smart people providing invaluable information.”
- “Thank you for offering solid advice and higher level thinking.”
- “ExecuNet provides very reliable, practical and authentic guidance through their Master Classes.”
No Replies to "How to Ace a Senior Executive-level Job Interview: An Expert Panel Discussion"