In this Master Class, Kathy Caprino, internationally-recognized career consultant, writer, speaker and trainer, shared insights from her in-depth research and work with over 10,000 professionals on the six most common and paralyzing blocks in the way of creating a happy, rewarding and impactful career right now.
The recording of this class is available ondemand right now. In the live event Kathy talked about:
1. The 6 common (and paralyzing) blocks in the way of career happiness for thousands of executives worldwide.
2. How to identify your specific obstacles to more happiness, and learn where they came from and what they mean.
3. How to chunk down and address your core fears around money, success, and power so you can move through them.
4. The importance of embracing the idea that you CAN have what you want in your professional life, and that you deserve to!
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Good suggestions on breaking down some of the blockers. Going to try a few.”
- “Great tips on overcoming career roadblocks.”
- “Topic was on target, quite a few key points resonated with my career experience to date.”
- “Kathy Caprino is fabulous! I love her positive energy and her wise and practical advice. This session has uplifted my spirits and made my day!”
Kathy Caprino, M.A., is an internationally-recognized women’s career success and work-life expert, leadership consultant, speaker, and trainer dedicated to the advancement of women in business. A featured contributor on women’s careers, business and leadership for Forbes, Huffington Post, and LinkedIn, she is also the author of Breakdown, Breakthrough: The Professional Woman’s Guide to Claiming a Life of Passion, Power, and Purpose.
A champion for working women, Kathy is a former corporate Vice President, a trained psychotherapist, specialized career and executive coach, and sought-after writer and speaker on women’s issues. She is Founder and President of Ellia Communications, Inc. and The Amazing Career Project, supporting women to build successful, rewarding careers of significance.
No Replies to "The 6 Paralyzing Blocks We Need to Overcome to Create Happiness and Success in Our Work"