The start of a new year is an ideal time to look for a new job. But don’t make the mistake of following all the old rules! The job-search process has become a branding, packaging, marketing, and sales process – with you as “the offering.”
In this eye-opening Master Class, ExecuNet Managing Director Don Weintraub shares effective new approaches and must-haves for a successful search and landing.
Don’s recommendations will help you:
- Get more interviews
- Get more job offers
- Make a positive impression on colleagues at your new company
In this recording, he covers in detail areas you need to concentrate on for a successful search and landing:
- A push and pull job search strategy and plan
- An impactful value proposition
- Personal marketing collateral to get you noticed and remembered
- Search skills and abilities, including online optimization, networking, and engaging recruiters
- Interviewing skills to defeat your competition and win the job
Seize this opportunity to learn the approaches you need to take in order to move into a new executive position this year.
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “This was great…and a wake-up call for everyone in a job search!”
- “It really spells out what you need to do, and why it is different from 10 years ago. Plus, it helps understand that ExecuNet is a great resource.”
- “Best webinar I have joined in the last several months!”
- “This is my first time attending an ExecuNet Master Class. I’m truly impressed by the level of knowledge and expertise. It’s far more impressive than meetings I had with a different company. Thanks again for helping all of us.”
If you are in job search, or may be soon, this is worth an hour of your time!
Do you care about leadership? Your company’s future? What about your own career? Then don’t miss a single session of ExecuNet Master Class, plus get every recording – past, present, and future – as a Platinum member: https://www.execunet.com/membership/
ExecuNet’s original series, ExecuNet Master Class, transforms the world’s leading community of the brightest business thinkers, top leadership experts, and trusted executive career advisors into your own personal network of instructors to help you do your very best work and take your career where you want it to go next. Our goal is to provide you with 365 days of inspiration to help you meet every career, business and leadership challenge that you encounter.
No Replies to "Must-Haves to Win Today's Job Search Competition"