The start of a new year is an ideal time to look for a new job. But don’t make the mistake of following all the old rules. The job-search process has become a branding, packaging, marketing and sales process – with you as “the offering.”
In this eye-opening Master Class, ExecuNet Managing Director Don Weintraub shared effective new approaches and must-haves for a successful search and landing. Don made specific recommendations to help you:
- Get more interviews
- Get more job offers
- Make a positive impression on colleagues at your new company
He covers in detail six areas where you need to concentrate for a successful search and landing:
- A push and pull job search strategy and plan
- An impactful value proposition
- Personal marketing collateral to get you noticed and remembered
- Search skills and abilities, including online optimization, networking and engaging recruiters
- Interviewing skills to defeat your competition and win the job
- An onboarding plan to make a positive and lasting impression
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “The valugraphic and leaving a ‘takeaway’ document is super good idea.”
- “This class provides clear explanation of the need to have more than just an updated resume if you are serious about getting another job.”
- “This class is invaluable in assisting executive-level job seekers in identifying the important components of any job search and to focus their efforts and attention on the most critical areas. Don offered superb practical advice on all topics covered in the webinar. He offered the kind of candid and sometimes sobering information that folks in or contemplating career transition, especially at this level, need to hear.”
- “The job search process has changed dramatically since many of us last applied for roles. Particularly at senior executive levels (where there are fewer roles available), it is inefficient and frustrating to try to chart a role search without a map. Don provided that map in this Master Class.”
- “Any class of this caliber will have nuggets of information you probably hadn’t heard before. One spends so much time mastering elements of their career and doesn’t think about mastering the job search. Take advantage of those who are masters at the job search.”
Seize this opportunity to learn the approaches you need to take in order to move into a new executive position this year.
Don Weintraub is Managing Director and an Executive Career Coach with ExecuNet. Previously, he was the Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Associates, a performance improvement consulting, coaching and executive search company.
With 15 years of executive recruiting experience and many more years as a senior executive and hiring manager, Don is a recognized expert in
- Personal Branding and Marketing
- Compensation negotiation and
He has been a trusted advisor to executives and executive teams of more than 50 companies.
No Replies to "Must Haves to Win Today's Job Search Competition"