How to Work Unleashed, Lead Boldly, and Live Life Your Way
Sign me up! I’m sure I’ll have lots of company!
And I did.
Known as Mr. Simplicity, Bill Jensen is very popular with the ExecuNet community and his sessions of ExecuNet Master Class are always very popular. This one was another hit.
You know what it’s like… A never-ending to-do list… the constant “up skilling” just so to keep leading your team to better and better results… competitive pressures… constant challenges to your work/life balance…
Whoa! Let’s take a moment here just for you and for your future!
In this ExecuNet Master Class session, internationally-acclaimed change agent and simplifier Bill Jensen will examine the five personal choices that determine your relationship with the future and share a roadmap leaders and individuals need to create strong futures, for their themselves and their teams.
Bill has spent the past three decades studying simpler ways to get things done. And he’s interviewed thousands across the globe asking about the toughest choices we face in the next five years. In this powerful, highly engaging session, Bill walks through the toughest choices you will face for a strong future and how to work smarter, not harder, through each of those choices. You will leave this session:
- Knowing which choices make the most difference to your future
- Feeling energized and motivated to do your best work (and even a little calmer!)
- Self-assured among the craziness
- Equipped to act with tools and checklists
- Ready and eager to build a smarter, stronger future
Here’s what some attendees of the live event had to say:
- “Very important and practical guidance that we just don’t hear often enough.”
- “Highly motivating!”
- “Simple, direct, effective.”
- “Actionable insights for taking control of our time and mastering effective communications.”
- “I am living through some of his advice today, and it will help me organize my life better – professionally and personally. So – A HUGE THANK YOU!”
- “[This session will] make you think more deeply about yourself, how you tick and what can make you more productive.”
No Replies to "5 Powerful Choices You Must Make Now for a Strong Future"