Here is everything you need to know about landing a job in today’s executive job market, told to you in a straight-forward manner by a former recruiter, ExecuNet’s Coach Don Weintraub.
Don’t make the mistake of following all the old rules when looking for new job. The job-search process has become a branding, packaging, marketing and sales process – with you as the offering.
In this eye-opening Master Class session, ExecuNet’s Coach Don Weintraub shares effective approaches for successfully launching your job search. He covers in detail five+ areas where you need to concentrate to be successful garnering more interviews—all of which are elements of a Push and Pull Job Search Strategy and Plan:
1. Dealing with your Separation/Unemployment
- Proceeding if Your Past Employer IS/ISN’T Helping You
2. Defining Your Ideal Target Companies, Titles, Locations, etc.
3. Conceptualizing and articulating your Unique Value
4. Developing your customized Personal Marketing Collateral to “stand-out” from your competition
5. Resume, LinkedIn Profile, Cover Letters, Interview Leave Behind, Networking Leave Behind,
+Launching Your Search—Expertise Required
- Networking with those you know and those you’ve yet to meet
- Effectively using LinkedIn/Keyword Optimization to be found
- Attracting and engaging Recruiters to represent you in your search
- Job Boards—The Good, Bad & the Ugly
- If It Sounds Too Good…
Seize this opportunity to learn the 5+ MUST DOs to advance your search from start to Interviews.
Here’s What Some Attendees of the Live Class Had to Say:
- “I need more assistance than I thought. I have to redo the ‘professionally created’ LinkedIn profile from five years ago.”
- “I realize I’ve been relying too much on postings and not enough on Networking.”
- “Anyone looking for a job or a career change will be well advised with this content and Don’s experience!”
- “Tactical and practical examples excellent in helping navigate the search process.”
No Replies to "The 5+ "MUST-DOs" for Getting Executive-Level Interviews"