The start of a new year is an ideal time to look for a new job. But don’t make the mistake of following all the old rules. The job-search process has become a branding, packaging, marketing and sales process – with you as “the offering.”
In this eye-opening Master Class session, ExecuNet Managing Director Don Weintraub shares effective new approaches and must-haves to get more interviews. He covers in detail five areas where you need to concentrate to be successful garnering more interviews—all of which are elements of a Push and Pull Job Search Strategy and Plan:
- Creating and being able to articulate am impactful Value Proposition
- Developing Personal Marketing Collateral to get you noticed and remembered, and invited to interview
- Networking with those you know and those you’ve yet to meet
- Effectively using LinkedIn as your primary search platform
- Attracting and engaging Recruiters
Seize this opportunity to learn the approaches you need to take in order to move into a new executive position this year.
Here’s some of the feedback from attendees of the live presentation:
- “Loved the fresh new ideas on marketing yourself to employers. I’m really interested in digging into those further.”
- “This was a great overview of getting interviews. I feel I am well positioned based on previous work, groups, and networking, but this is a great reminder of what needs to be done in 2018.”
- “I sense a genuine effort to help others succeed, which is welcome.”
- “Hugely valuable and sheds a different light on an age-old topic!”
- “Confirmed for me that I cannot do this without help. I will be contacting a professional writer.”
- “Sound advice … ExecuNet has much to offer most of us don’t even think about.”
- “Unlike the average webinar, this session was a source of actual learning rather than just a sales pitch for services.”
- “Session is direct; no BS; useful and practical.”
- “These presentations give you the LATEST job search advice.”
- “Fundamental to search success in today’s market. Content spot on. Valuable Q/A session.”
Click here for program slides
Don Weintraub is Managing Director and an Executive Career Coach with ExecuNet. Previously, he was the Founder and CEO of Rainmaker Associates, a performance improvement consulting, coaching and executive search company.
With 15 years of executive recruiting experience and many more years as a CEO, COO and hiring manager, Don is a recognized expert in:
- Creating Impactful Value Propositions
- Developing Compelling Personal Marketing Collateral
- Using LinkedIn as a Search Engine
- Attracting & Engaging Recruiters
- The Before, During and After of Effective Interviewing
- Negotiating and On-Boarding
He has been a Trusted Advisor to executives and executive teams of more than 50 companies.
No Replies to "The 5 Most Critical Steps to Getting Interviews"