What’s stopping your team from implementing your strategy?
Too many great initiatives fail because of the inability to make the necessary transition from strategy to execution. This is especially true when executing strategies that require a significant change in behavior.
In this ExecuNet Master Class session, Chris McChesney, #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The 4 Disciplines of Execution, will teach you a proven process for helping your team work together to seamlessly execute on mission-critical strategies. You’ll learn:
- A proven method that is producing consistent, sustainable results in the world’s leading organizations
- Specific examples (with case studies and videos) of execution challenges—and how to overcome them— in your organization
- How to make executing a part of what your team does every day
Reviews From Attendees of the Live Event
- “Loved it. The best hour I’ve spent all week… maybe all month… could possibly make my year better!”
- “Engaging speaker, author with real world examples included made this important and relevant.”
- “Insightful… great micro learning opportunity.”
- “Great presenter and key ideas to move forward.”
- “Chris gave one of the most interesting and impossible to walk away from talks I’ve heard.”
- “Keep up what you are doing – I have attended many.”
- “All the Master Class presenters are excellent and topics are thoughtful and valuable.”
- “Keep up the great work relating to finding topics of interest with great speakers.”
- “Thank you for bringing high quality programs.”
This one is a must-listen-to-event for ALL business leaders. Check it out ondemand now.
No Replies to "The 4 Disciplines of Execution"