Do you know the 12 Secrets to Behavioral-Based Interviewing?
For over 30 years, Behavior Based Interviewing has been effectively used by the most successful companies in the world; GE and Hallmark, among many others. If you want to land a job with a top-notch company, you need to master this simple but powerful approach to interviewing.
You’ll learn the 12 secrets to successful behavior-based interviewing, including:
- The “secret weapon” of interviewing
- 2 foolproof methods for applying behavior-based responses to any kind of interview question
- 2 easy-to-remember approaches for conveying your key messages using the behavior-based format
- 3 strategies to improving your interview effectiveness with unprepared or unskilled interviewers
- 4 guidelines for crafting behavior-based responses that address failures or weaknesses (honestly yet beneficially)
You’ll also learn how to apply these concepts when you are the interviewer, and you’ll understand why and how companies use this method to boost their hiring effectiveness. Among the topics we explore are the:
- key strategies and processes used by companies like GE and Hallmark
- Ideas for identifying job-related competencies
- 3 ways to frame behavior-based questions
- When and how to ask probing follow-up questions
- Creative ways to establish culture fit and distinguish between good candidates
No Replies to "The 12 Secrets of Behavior-Based Interviewing"